Fine Art Film Wedding Photographer Serving the South and Beyond | Based in Raleigh, North Carolina
casey rose photography 2017 | design by dawn alderman
THE CRP WEDDING
• WHY FILM PHOTOGRAPHY? As a fine art and documentary style photographer, I use both medium-format film and digital cameras in order to best serve my clients. I love film for its dynamic range and soft color palette. In my opinion it renders art with a timeless, romantic feeling. However, there are times where digital photography will best serve my clients. I would love the opportunity to discuss more of our approach to a wedding day with you.
• HOW CAN I SEE MORE OF YOUR PORTFOLIO? Please follow CRP on the blog and Instagram for all the latest news. I'm also happy to show you complete galleries and albums at our consultation.
• WHAT PRINTS & PRODUCTS DO YOU OFFER? All collections come with PASS printing, but we also offer a number of luxe heirloom gift prints and canvas options, as well as gallery wraps. We also offer Leather Craftsmen and Cypress Albums. Both are hand-built, flush-mount, artisan albums that are the best in the industry. They truly will be your first heirloom for your new family.
• WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT AVAILABILITY? We take a limited number of weddings and portrait clients each year in order to personalize each experience. Generally we book weddings 12-15 months in advance.
• HOW DO I BOOK? After we meet for a consultation to ensure we are a good fit for your wedding day, we require a $1500 retainer with a signed contract to hold your date and time.
Wedding Collections can be created to address your specific needs. Collections begin at $3600.
Additional enhancements, such as an engagement session, bridal portrait session, additional hours of coverage, rehearsal dinner coverage and luxe albums / products can be added to create a collection that is unique to your wedding needs. Please contact Casey for more details.